Sunday, May 29, 2011

Network Marketing Unknown Power!

We all know about all the failures in the past, and we all tried different Programs. I'm one of those that has tried many programs and systems and heard from many people telling they've got the solution. But i've learned and picked up a lot of key things and was taught by some good teachers, and i do Thank them for their time and abilities. I've been down many trails in life and i donot regret, ever becoming involved in Social Networks and i believe it is a great way to know and have some great friends. So, i actually promote Social Networks. There are many people out there that NEED friends and NEED help in many areas in there life. I've been brought up in a middle class family society, my parents owned a furniture business. But i strayed away in life searching for something in life and didnot know WHAT. I hitched hiked around the world and lived under highway bridges and slept in several ditches. I know that sounds terrible and i brought pain to my Mother's Heart, but she was a praying woman and believed God would take care of me. I'm not proud of my past life and my Mother told me, that i should write a book some day. But i believe that would be a very big book and it would take a long time to finish. I donot regret one minute of the times and trials i've been through in life, because i learned a lot and appretiate life better. I joined a carnival one time and had to work in many big cities at day pay labor companies to buy food and clothes on the road. Every time i was out there on the highways hitch hiking i always stood up and stuck my thumb out for a ride with clean clothes for a clean appearance. I traveled to many places and there were times i was rejected by society and churches, believe it or not. But i finally found a place to settle down in Boulder, Colorado. I've been to Aspen and lived in a tent up in the mountains and walked down each day to work at a day pay labor place there. And if you've never been to Aspen, it is a beautiful place. But the living there was very expensive and there are a lot of tourists, and celeberties. But i still chose Boulder and i'm glad, because i started going to church there and gave up my old life and was renewed within. I've been brought up in the Catholic Church and went to Catholic School as a young boy, and was an alterboy. Of course, as we get older we all choose to go our own paths in life. But you know what? Even as we grow older, we donot want to take others advice for our lives and we go on our own little journey. Well, we have the right to choose where we want to be in our lives and we all have the right to choose our own destiny. I want to challenge all Network Marketers to something different in your abilities. I challenge you to not think of just YOURSELF. I challenge you not to put links every time you POST. I challenge you not to talk about your BUSINESS everytime you get on Facebook or Twitter. YES...You heard right!...I challenge you to just CARE for people and have a communication change in your life. We all put in Twitter let's CONNECT, but do we really Connect. We all have choices in life, you can choose to believe in God or you can choose not to believe in God. But we all believe in SOMETHING. That is right, we all believe in ourselves or believe in somebody else in life. Did you ever ask the question, What does our CREATOR think?....Does He look down at the Earth and notice just all the GOOD things we do in life. NO...i donot believe He looks just at the good things in our life, but He does want us to COMMUNICATE with Him. YES....You heard right...He does listen!...I can tell you many stories and you would be AMAZED at things that He brings us out of in life. But, what i've learned by climbing mountains and following trails it takes EFFORT. I'm sure you saw many pictures of people on top of a Mountain, do you think that they were dropped down on top by a Chopper. NO....it took Effort to climb to the Top and it took sweat and actually planning. Because most Climbers have to plan there climbs with Tools and Gear to provide them for their Journey. Are YOU prepared for your Journey?....Where do you want to go in life? Are you wanting to be a SUCCESS in Life?...Do you CARE about others?.....We can actually PLUGIN to the right Source and be Enpowered with something that is much Greater than anything we can imagine. That is right, if we would just give up some things in Life and Wake Up. If you would just look around the world and NOTICE, there is Trouble out there. There are many people Struggling in their walk, they are trying to find the right path for Internet Business. Here we are just going about our own merry little way, and not really concerned about others. I know i talked about placing your links in Facebook and Twitter, but i'm about to place a Link in this Blog. But the only reason i'm doing this, is because i know there are many Christian people in our Team that does CARE. We all help each other and we want to help others that are having struggles in their journey to make it with Internet Marketing. We all need to understand that we can Encourage many people out there. I'm going to try my best abilty to be a Leader and a Mentor to those that really want to make it with Home Business. But we all have some form of weakness as we walk our Journey in this life, but we must KNOW where our Strength comes from. We are WEAK, but HE is STRONG... and He told us that He would never leave us or Forsake us. I donot want to sound like a Preacher, but i do want to be an Inspiration to those that want Change in their lives.


http://www.mybwbsite.com/2759482





To your Success


Victor Courville

No comments:

Post a Comment